Kansas City Pumpkin Patch Guide
Fall is our favorite season in Kansas City! The weather is perfect and there are so many activities to do every weekend. Of course everyone loves pumpkin picking so we've rounded up our favorites for your consideration. Each one has lots of activities, great food and of course... tons of pumpkins to choose from.
1. In the Northland, Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch is a popular favorite! Tons of activities for the kids, live music, creative themed weekends plus a fun country store and gift shop. This patch has probably the most food options aside from donuts including kettle corn, sundaes, fudge, beer and wine!
2. Out in Belton, Johnson Farms has been providing fall fun for over 20 years! Aside from the variety of activities including a maze, giant corn pit, playgrounds and hayrides out to the patch, the farm also sells 7 varieties of mums! Their apple cider slushies are to die for and their family friendly atmosphere will sure to be a hit with everyone.
3. The Louisburg Cider Mill is a Kansas City institution! Since 1977, they have been growing some of the most delicious apples in the region. It's super fun to see the apples being pressed inside the mill, explore the country store and play on the massive jump pillow!
4. Gieringers Family Orchard is a can't miss spot for pumpkin picking! They also have a giant corn maze in the shape of a dinosaur this year plus pumpkin spice soft serve on their food menu. Between the hay mountain, combine slide and fruit/veggie filled farmstand, this special family farm oozes with fall fun.
5. Beautiful photo ops abound at Cider Hill Family Orchard! Known for their apples, the farm knows how to do it right every fall! Delicious apple cider donuts, a fishing pond, hayrides, train, small pumpkin patch... they have it all! Definitely put this Kansas City, KS treasure on your list!
6. As a turn of the century working farm, the Weston Red Barn Farm is always a great experience. Every weekend features hayrides, pumpkins, ponies, caramel apples, BBQ, and apple cider! It's incredibly beautiful out here and worth the drive!
We hope to see you out there! Enjoy the season!